Our Favourite Place is a signed, giclée print of a couple strolling on the beach by North Berwick, undoubtedly enjoying the romance of the view of the iconic Bass Rock, one of East Lothian’s famous landmarks. This Scottish seascape is one of Kirsten’s most popular works and it’s taken from an original acrylic painting.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Square images are available in various sizes
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally