North Berwick Shoreline is a signed, giclée print of the beautiful seaside town of North Berwick, East Lothian by Kirsten Boston, combining digital photography, acrylic & pastels.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Square images are available in various sizes
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally